Our Safety Protocols
We appreciate your support and understanding as we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic. At Smiles of Groton we adhere to the latest CDC, ADA, and state guidelines and we ask patients to observe the following protocols:
- Please wear a mask when entering our reception area. If you do not have a mask, we will provide you with one.
- We promote social distancing and prefer that only patients with appointments enter the office. We kindly ask that all escorts remain in their cars.
- If you have a fever, respiratory symptoms (coughing and sneezing), intestinal symptoms (nausea or diarrhea), malaise, or loss of taste or smell, we ask that you be tested for COVID-19. If you test positive, please notify us and we will postpone your treatment until you test negative and your symptoms have resolved.
- If you have been in close contact with anyone with COVID-19, your appointment should be postponed until they and you have received a negative COVID-19 test result.
- To help keep the air in the office as clean as possible, we have installed HEPA filters in all operatories, the reception area, and in our HVAC system.
- If you have any questions regarding our COVID-19 protocols, please contact our office and we will be happy to answer them.