Our team at Smiles of Groton understands that our patients have concerns regarding their safety in the dental office. We want to ensure you that we are taking all precautionary measures to keep you safe and make you feel comfortable during your visit to our office!
Infection control is a top priority for our practice. Our office follows the most up-to-date infection control guidelines and recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Rest assured that our Practice will always put your safety first as we continue to provide exceptional dental care while also achieving or exceeding all standards of cleanliness and safety. We follow stringent cleaning and sanitizing and pride ourselves on a clean and safe healthcare environment.
Below are some of our enhanced safety protocols that have been implemented to protect your health and well-being:
- All patients are screened upon entering the office. We ask that anyone experiencing any sort of cold symptoms, or recent illness, please call us to reschedule.
- All patients MUST wear masks at all times inside of the office until seated in the dental chair.
- Limited seating is available in the waiting room in order to keep patients safely distanced apart.
- Temperatures of all patients are taken upon entering the reception area.
- Hand sanitizer is available and must be used upon entering the office.
- No Visitors: We ask that anyone accompanying the patient to their appointment please wait in their car unless they are needed to assist the patient.
- Enhanced Cleaning and Sanitizing: all operatories undergo strict disinfection procedures of all surfaces between patients. Common area surfaces are routinely cleaned using EPA approved disinfectant products to protect against COVID-19.
- Air Purification: We have installed air purifiers with HEPA 13 air filtration for every treatment room to frequently circulate and cleanse the air. Hospital-grade air filters have also been installed in the HVAC system. In addition, we have also purchased an electrolyzed water fogger to mist the air throughout the office and kill any live virus particles in the air.
- All staff members wear COVID-19 appropriate PPE per ADA, CDC & OSHA guidelines.
Thank you for your trust and loyalty to our practice, and we look forward to continuing to treat you in a safe manner!
Drs. Marc and Molly Valli and Staff